Guidelines & Requirements for Music Submissions
**Please read ALL requirements.**
**Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.**
|In Illumination Shoud 4, Adamus declared that music can be a way to expand beyond the old gravity into aerotheon, or “Full Spectrum Gravity.” He also said that the most appropriate music for this would be composed and performed by Shaumbra. To support this, Crimson Circle has created a public YouTube channel specifically for aerotheon music from Shaumbra.
Before submitting your music for consideration, please review these Guidelines and Requirements.
- Please make sure you are familiar with what Adamus said about gravity, aerotheon, and this music project in Shoud 4 of the Illumination Series.
- The music must be original content created by you. No covers, sampling or submission of materials copyrighted or created by another artist.
- No AI-generated music. Human-generated electronic music is acceptable.
- Instrumental only, no singing or words. Non-verbal vocalizing is acceptable.
- We will accept up to three music submissions per artist.
- Music file should be 20 minutes or more in length. Looping is acceptable.
Note: Submission does not guarantee publication. Each composition will be reviewed by the staff for quality and appropriateness.
Please send all items using the Submission link below.
- Release Form: Download and fill out the artist release form (link below). We cannot publish your composition without a signed release.
- Music File: Submit your composition in .wav or .mp3 format.
- Graphic: Please send an image to accompany your composition. Image size: 1600 x 900 pixels, 2MB or less, in .jpg or .png format. NOTE: You must have the rights to use the image; it can’t just be something copied from the internet.
- Title & Description: Provide the title of your composition and a short description (up to 150 words) to accompany it in the YouTube listing. May include your contact info and/or website.
Click or copy and paste this link to review, digitally sign, and download the artist Release Form.
Click or copy and paste this link to submit your completed artist Release Form, Music File, Graphic and Title & Description. The link will open a Dropbox folder where you can drag and drop your files.
If you have any inquiries about this project, please send us an email to email@example.com